Georgian style home with carriage style circular drive on 1+ acre fenced lot just waiting for an in-ground pool. Full finished walk-out basement w/kitchen & handicap friendly makes a great in-law suite. Updated kitchen w/2 islands & opens to sun room for great gatherings & conversations. Lots of main floor gathering spaces. Freshly painted. Screened & open deck overlooking the private backyard surrounded by mature trees. Poured foundation walls-storm shelter in garage. See features in Media.
MLS #: 2160553
Listing Company: Keller Williams Realty
- County: Williamson County, TN
- Subdivision: The Laurels
- Year Built: 1997
- Style: Colonial
- Acreage: 1.06
- Lot Size: 1.06
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener, Storm Shelter
- Construction: Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: Finished
- Roof: Asphalt
- Water: Public
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Cool: Central Air
- Heat: Central
- Master Bedroom: 15 x 21 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 13 x 15 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 14 x 16 (Bath)
- Bedroom #4: 13 x 15 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 12 x 20 (Eat-in Kitchen)
- Living Room: 13 x 15 (Formal)
- Dining Room: 13 x 16 (Formal)
- Den: 18 x 21 (Fireplace)
- Rec Room: 18 x 29 (Basement Level)
- Taxes: $7,523
- HOA Fee: $200/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.